Gift joy this holiday season! From holiday eyeshadow palettes to festive nail polish, here are 20 gifts for the beauty buff in your life.
1. This trio of bath salts by Beekman 1802 for the lover of baths.
Promising TSC.ca review: “I love this set. Scents are beautiful! love my salt bath. It’s a wonderful way to relax. My favourite.”
2. A Dyson Supersonic with Living Proof haircare for the hair obsessed.
3. This 5-piece set for the L’Occitane fan.
Promising TSC.ca review: “I recently purchased this set and absolutely love it. I adore the almond shower oil, the soap and the hand cream. I love everything L’Occitane and never miss the chance to purchase a show stopper. The hand cream is awesome and I have been using it every night for the past 6 years and my hands and nails have never looked better. My nails are the longest and strongest they have been in years!!”
4. This 3-piece bronzer, cleanser and brush set by IT Cosmetics for the makeup lover.
5. Customer-favourite No Mascara mascara by Perricone MD.
7. French face cream by Pour Moi that is climate-smart.
Promising TSC.ca review: “The temperate moisturizer is so fresh and light while still moisturizing my skin – amazing product. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.”
8. The best of Kate Sommerville in this cute trio set.
9. philosophy’s Holiday-themed shampoo, bath and shower gel.
10. The Tresor fragrance set from Lancome.
11. This brow pencil and 24-hour brow setter from the brow experts at Benefit Cosmetics.
12. Vitamin E cleansing cream for the fans of M. Asam.
Promising TSC.ca review: “I love all of M.Asam’s vitamin e products. This cleansing cream is very delicate on the skin with a natural scent to it. It removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin extremely soft and nourished. I would highly recommend.”
13. This eyeshadow palette from Flawless by Friday.
14. A very festive nail polish set from Londontown.
15. This limited-edition lipstick trio and lip balm set by PUR.
16. Elizabeth Grant’s Beautiful Angel bath & body set.
Promising TSC.ca review: “Makes my skin feel so soft and smooth, a beautiful soft fragrance. I use this product every night before bed and wake up in the morning with my skin still soft and smooth! It is a wonderful, beautiful product!”
17. For the all natural girl, Beekman 1802 goat’s milk cleanser.
18. This smoothing foundation from Doll 10 for the makeup obsessed.
Promising TSC.ca review: “This foundation doesn’t dry out your skin and goes on easily. Your skin feels so nourished and soft.”
19. Shower gel and body cream by KORRES.
Promising TSC.ca review: “I couldn’t believe the fresh scent of this body wash and cream when I opened my package. The floral scent was just beautiful. I ordered both….the Verbena and the Olive Blossom…the Olive Blossom being my favorite. You don’t need much body wash to get the lather you want and the body cream melts right into your body as soon as you apply it filling your senses with soft floral scents. I’d order this again…..maybe even a second as a gift.”
20. This 3-piece travel kit from Virtue Labs for the travel bug.