You’ve probably seen Aaron O’Bryan sharing hair advice on the Marilyn Dennis show. Or maybe you’ve been fortunate enough to sit in his chair for a cut at the prestigious Cellar Salon in the heart of Yorkville, Toronto. Aaron will be the first to tell you that his hair care line comes from collecting intel from the millions of strands that have passed through his hands. He is a well-versed hair expert working among some of the most creative and ambitious stylists in Canada who truly care about the art of hair.
Here’s why you need to try this new and innovative line:
- It’s clean beauty all the way. You can rest assured the products are full of good for you ingredients, without the icky stuff.
- All AOB products are made in Canada. So you’ll feel good about shopping local.
- The packaging is cute and environmentally friendly. The AOB flexible pouch is the first of its kind with an easy to use flip lid and non-slip material. Toss it in the recycle bin when you’ve squeezed out the last drop of product.
- All AOB products are colour-safe. Yes, even if you’re washing your hair 2-3 times a week, AOB has you covered.
- Your senses will be tantalized by the signature scent known as the AOB Bouquet: a combination of floral, jasmine, sandalwood, rose and citrus oils infused with musky notes that deliver a textured, smooth, powerful experience.
Shop our full Aaron O’Bryan assortment and score a fantastic deal on introductory pricing, while the offer stands. Don’t forget to leave your reviews once you try your goodies.