It’s time for another healthy recipe with Chef Randy Feltis for Happy, Healthy You! This refreshing Gazpacho soup is gorgeous and delicious!
Prep time: 8 minutes
Special tool: Food processor
- 2 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper
- 8 teardrop tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice and zest
- 1 handful fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- Finely dice 1/4 of the cucumber and red bell pepper. Set aside.
- Chop remaining cucumber, pepper and tomato. Place into food processor with olive, lemon juice and three basil leaves.
- Blend until smooth, Season with salt and pepper and add diced cucumber and peppers.
- Cut avocado in half, peel and slice thinly.
- Ladle 1/4 cup of gazpacho into large pasta bowl, top with sliced avocado and garnish with teardrop tomatoes, lemon zest and fresh basil.
Items featured in this video include: