We are back in the kitchen with Chef Randy Feltis for Happy, Healthy You! Here’s another delicious recipe that can be for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
- 6 whole eggs, scrambled
- 4 cups spinach, washed
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella
- 1 splash olive oil
- 3 nubs of butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium heat cast iron pan, sweat garlic and wilt spinach. Set aside.
- In a small non stick pan, melt butter and add the scrambled eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pull scrambled eggs into the middle of the pan, until fully cooked.
- Add the spinach and the mozzarella in the middle of the omelet.
- Gently fold over the eggs to create the perfect omelet.
- Flip onto a plate and garnish with chives.
Items featured in this video include: