Halloumi is a semi-hard, unripened cheese. Made from a mixture of goat’s and sheep’s milk,, it has a high melting point which makes it easy for grilling! Try these tasty Halloumi Skewers to elevate your vegetable skewers.
- 1 package halloumi
- 2 red peppers
- 2 yellow peppers
- 2 orange peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- Heat the grill to the vegetable program.
- Remove halloumi from package and cut into 12 squares. Cut peppers into squares and zucchini into rings.
- Skewer halloumi, pepppers, zucchini, and the cherry tomato. Repeat one more time starting and ending with halloumi.
- Place on the T-fal grill and grill on the vegetable setting until you have grill marks and the vegetables are lightly charred, being careful not to melt the cheese.
- In the meantime, put 1/4 cup oil in a ramekin. Stack all the mint leaves one on top of the other and roll them up. Thinly slice the mint and add to the olive oil. This will be the dressing for drizzling onto the skewers when they are done.
- Once grilled, remove the skewers from the grill and add to a platter. Drizzle with the mint oil and serve hot. Enjoy!
To shop the full assortment of T-fal products, visit TSC.ca.