There are countless health benefits to regular exercise, but sometimes if exercise is not convenient, we tend not to make it a priority. That’s why having a treadmill at home is a great solution to staying active. You don’t have to leave your house or worry about the weather outside!
The Mini tread™ is the world’s most convenient, slimmest and intelligent treadmill on the market today. Equipped with intelligent infrared technology and a compact hydraulic handrail with wheels that enable a workout in any space at any time.
Brisk walking or light jogging is an excellent way to get your daily target of 30 minutes of exercise a day. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you start using your Mini tread™ at home:
- Before starting any new physical routine, make sure you seek professional medical advice to ensure
- Make sure you wear the appropriate footwear and comfortable clothing
- To avoid injury, warm up by walking slowly and then gradually build up speed
- Crank up the tunes or watch your favourite show while using the Mini tread™ to help make the time go by – but don’t let yourself get distracted – safety first!
- Focus on your posture by maintaining good walking posture with your head up and eyes forward
- Maintain a good walking or jogging stride – don’t over extend your stride
To learn more about the Mini tread™, visit TSC.ca.