We are excited to introduce Chef Randy Feltis to our TSC Kitchen! You’ll be able to find Chef Randy cooking in the kitchen during Happy, Healthy You! where he will be showcasing some delicious and healthy recipes to inspire your own menu at home.
Check out this fabulous Zucchini Ribbon Salad!
Prep time: 6 minutes
- 4 medium zucchini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 8 radish sliced
- 1/4 cup pistachios toasted
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 1 wedge manchego cheese
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium stainless steel bowl mix olive oil, lime juice, zest and grainy mustard.
- Peel zucchini into ribbons and add to bowl. Toss in pistachio, mint and radishes. Mix lightly and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a medium bowl and garnish with micro plane manchego cheese.
Manchego cheese is a Spanish sheep’s milk cheese that is produced in the La Mancha region in Spain. This semi-hard cheese has a distinctive zigzag patterned rind and a sweet, but slightly briny taste. Manchego is only made from the Manchego sheep’s milk.
Items featured in this video include: